+1 858 203-1128
Setting up the HP printer can be a task. You need an effective step-by-step procedure to set up a hp printer offline. Here we have mentioned a guideline that has all the required steps that will help you all to set up your HP Printer Through 123.hp.com/setup. These instructions will provide you support for all your need for 123.hp.com setup that includes installing the setup, downloading the printer driver, and finally troubleshooting all the hp printer models on all the different platforms like Windows, MAC, and even on your smartphones.
123.hp.com setup printers can be considered as the all-in-one solutions for all the office uses as well as your home uses. Using 123.hp.com comes with a lot of benefits as it's an advanced printer. But if you are new to the hp printer you will require guidance for setting up your advanced hp printer. Although setting up a hp printer is a very simple process, if you miss any step it can stick to all the working of the hp printer.
- Start by unboxing your HP printer by removing all the tapes, packaging materials from the box. Make sure you remove all the tapes, also those which are present inside parts of the hp printer.
- Next you need to plug your hp printer power cord into your power socket and press on the power button that will start your hp printer. You can assure it by seeing the lights blinking on the printer.
- In the next step go to the language setup by visiting the printer’s screen. You can set up the date, the region, and whatever it asks for.
- The hp printer setup contains an ink cartridge. Take it out, open the cartridge door and end with inserting the ink in the right place. You can also take help from the printer manual if you feel confused in inserting the ink cartridges.
- Now close the door for the cartridge for which you can see the message on the screen.
- Insert some A4 sheets into the input tray and your hp printer will automatically align the ink cartridges and sheets.
- It is at this point it will ask for a connection.
While setting up 123.hp.com setup you have to set up the network connection for your HP printer as well. You will get three options here in choosing the network connection which are:
- 123.hp.com/setup Connection Setup Using USB Cable: Begin with plugging in a USB cable or the ethernet cable to your computer or the network router.
- It is seen that most of the computers are already connected to the wired network through a built-in net port. But the USB cables or the ethernet cables are different from what you use to connect your phones. End it by inserting the USB cable to the printer port and the other one to the computer port.
- You can now see instructions on the screen, follow them and install the HP printer driver software accordingly.
- Make sure that you have an Ethernet cable that can support your hp printer.
- During installation, choose a wired network or the ethernet option while selecting the connection type.
- You will be requiring a network router now. But you can replace it with a switch that has ethernet ports if the router has no free ports.
- After connecting the ethernet ports with the hp printer and the router, you will see the connection between both.
- Touch the wireless button on your hp printer, blue light on the hp printer will indicate that it is now ON.
- Now press settings on the hp printer screen and select the Wireless setup wizard option and press YES and follow the upcoming instructions that you see on screen.
- Your hp printer will automatically detect the available network.
- Select your desired router and enter the password to connect with the network. Now by following the instructions on the screen confirm your wireless connection.
You are required to have software or drivers that can run your hp printer and help you get the prints efficiently. A printer driver will enable the printing process and help in sending a command to the hp printer. Follow the below process to download the driver:
1) Start by switching ON your printer and computer. Visit 123.hp.com/setup in your browser.
2) Select your operating system and choose the desired drivers according to the model of the printer.
3) After clicking on the download button follow the on-screen instructions to complete the overall setup.
4) After the download completion you can find the software in the download folder.
5) Install the HP printer driver but make sure your printer is connected to the computer. Find the setup file in the Downloads folder and open it and finally run the setup.
6) Finally click the install option and begin installing by following the on-screen instructions and completing the setup.
We believe that all the above steps will help you set up your 123.hp.com/setup effectively without any errors. All the instructions are made with the help of professionals that will help you set up your hp printer.
Read Also HP printer going offline