+1 858 203-1128
Printers act as a great help in transferring the texts and graphics information on paper and are used by several people. However, most of the masses are still unaware of how to install HP Printers with 123HP.com/4520 & 4650. This article will focus on guiding installing the printers through 123HP.com/4520&4650. 123HP.com/4520 & 4650 is software that helps in setting up your printers for better use. Below are the various ways to install HP Printers through 123HP.com.
Now to understand how to install HP printers with 123HP.com/4520 & 4650 we will start with understanding the way to connect HP Envy 4520 and Officejet 4650 printer to a router. This will provide a WIFI connection. Below are the steps involved. Make sure you follow all of them without skipping any.
- Start by making sure that you switch on the HP Envy 4520 or the Officejet 4650 Printer. Setup the HP Envy 4520 printer that too wirelessly.
- Choose NETWORK in the Menu section, by clicking the button ‘setup’ visible on the touch screen.
- Now from NETWORK choose ‘WIRELESS SETUP WIZARD’.
- Your HP Envy 4520 will now seek a Wi-Fi router. Choose NETWORK if it is in the range.
- Click WEP/WPA key and press OK. Also, print the wireless report by clicking OK again.
- Your HP Envy 4520 is now connected to the WIFI network.
Just like that! Now follow the below steps to set up HP Envy 4520 Wireless Printer on your WINDOWS with 123.HP.Com/Setup 4520. Following these steps will help you set up HP 4520 Wireless printer setup.
- Turn on HP Envy 4520 printer and connect it to the WIFI. (Steps mentioned above)
- After this download the printer drivers for your windows from www.123.hp.com/setup 4520.
- Hover over to the downloaded files and double-clicking set up the driver files.
- By following the next required step finish the setup on your window device.
- Open the RUN box, type CONTROL PANEL press ENTER.
- In the CONTROL PANEL choose ‘Device and Printer’.
- After which you will be taken to another screen, hover over to the top right options and press ‘Add Printer’.
- Now one more window will appear, you are advised to choose HP Envy Printer 4520 and press ‘CONTINUE’.
- It will take some seconds and your HP Envy Printer 4520 will now be connected to your window device.
Now your HP ENVY Printer 4520 setup has been done by 123.hp.com Envy Setup 4520. But if you are a MAC user, some of the steps might vary from that of windows. Below are the steps to set up HP Envy 4520 Wireless Printer for MAC users with 123.HP.Com/Setup 4520.
- Turn on your HP Envy 4520 Printer and it to the WIFI.
- Hover over to the 123.hp.com/EnvySetup4520 and download the drivers on your MAC OS version.
- After the completion of the setup procedure, move it to add HP Envy printer on MAC.
- Now open the Apple menu, click SYSTEM AND PREFERENCES and choose ‘PRINTER AND SCANNER’.
- A screen will appear now add your HP Envy 4520 printer to it. Hover over to the + sign and press it.
- By doing this it will make the printer model 4520 appear. After selecting which your HP 4520 printer will be downloaded in your MAC successfully.
- Start by opening the packaging and taking out the printer. (Make sure you have received all the content mentioned on the package)
- After removing all the tapes and packaging material from the box and the scanner also, you can now use the printer.
- Now remove the ink cartridge protectors’ slot and all the protecting packaging and then start the installation of the ink cartridges.
- Remove any cable that connects the printer to the computer and switch on the printer.
- Open NETWORK or WIRELESS SETUP on your mobile device.
- Now choose the WIRELESS SETUP WIZARD option.
- After which enter the SSID and the WEP key.
- You need to download the HP e-print app on your mobile phone.
- Open the app on your phone, wait for some time and it is done. (Check it by taking a test print from your phone)
- Start by switching on the HP Officejet 4650 printer, router, and computer system where you want to do the setup. Make sure to connect both the printer and computer system to a similar WIFI.
- Now, download the driver from 123.hp.com/setup 4650 and follow the same steps as the HP Envy wireless printer’s setup on windows.
- Begin with Switching on the HP Officejet 4650 printer and connecting it to the Wi-Fi Router.
- Visit the official website and download the driver for your MAC via 123.hp.com/setup Officejet 4650
- Follow the same steps and test it by taking a print from MAC.
In conclusion to the above-said steps, HP Officejet 4650 wireless printer is considered as one of the topmost necessities today. It will allow the user to connect wirelessly. This will also allow the user to connect with more than one device hassle-free.